KCS SPECIALISE IN PROVIDING THE AUTOMOTIVE SECTOR WITH EXPERIENCED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE SERVICE DEPARTMENT SYSTEM SPECIALISTS
Working closely with you, we are able to optimise and improve your service department business processes to increase efficiency, reduce costs, standardise processes, improve workflow, provide an enhanced customer experience and gain competitive advantage.
The performance of the service department is probably more important than ever in ensuring a vehicle retailer remains a profitable and sustainable business. As you will know, there have been a number of new innovations introduced in the recent past in an attempt to maximise the profit opportunities and improve customer satisfaction for the service department.
This includes solutions such as eVHC, video streaming, workshop loading and job reporting systems, contact management and a number of other bespoke solutions. It remains a fast paced and evolving environment. At KCS we have a pool of experienced aftersales consultants who keep alongside all the latest trends and innovations and also have the skills to evaluate the current processes being adopted by any retailer or dealer group.
KCS specialise in enhancing retailer service systems and processes by selectively carrying out the following activities:
- Comprehensive review of all service department processes
- Optimised workshop capacity planning
- Workshop loading solution configuration optimisation
- Maximised use of eVSR for upsell opportunities
- Enhanced management and KPI reporting
- Business function centralisation and standardisation
- Group business process standardisation
- Internal work process review and optimisation
- Audit of user controls and access levels
- Database quality evaluation and cleansing
Whatever your requirements are, our aim in every case is to help you achieve ‘operational excellence in automotive retailing.’