KCS SPECIALISE IN PROVIDING THE AUTOMOTIVE SECTOR WITH EXPERIENCED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE PARTS SYSTEM SPECIALISTS
Working closely with you, we are able to optimise and improve your parts business processes to increase efficiency, reduce costs, standardise processes, improve workflow, provide an enhanced customer experience and gain competitive advantage.
Your retailer parts stock management system should be configured and refined to require very minimal manual intervention and ensure your stock holding is optimised for all categories of parts, whether that’s fast moving items, captive parts, accessories, non-franchise parts, tyres etc. It should also be fully aligned with the current OEM parts logistics ordering and delivery processes to ensure full harmonisation between the retailer and OEM.
However, from our experience it is evident that many dealerships have not enhanced and changed their parts stock management system parameters to align with business process changes and improvements and as a consequence there is a significant mismatch of solution and process.
This is where we can add significant value to your business or retailer group. KCS specialise in enhancing retailer parts stock management systems and processes by selectively carrying out the following activities:
- Comprehensive review of parts sales/receipting/stocking processes
- Alignment of retailer and OEM systems
- Parts system parameter optimisation and standardisation
- Stock holding reduction to maximise ROI and improve cash flow
- Stock holding vs stock availability optimisation
- Solution alignment and integration
- Stock obsolescence reduction planning
- Best practice introduction
- Audit of user controls and access levels
- Facilitation of the selection of third-party solutions (only where necessary)
- Third-party system implementation management and support (only where necessary)
Whatever your requirements are, our aim in every case is to help you achieve ‘operational excellence in automotive retailing.’