KCS SPECIALISE IN PROVIDING OEMS AND RETAILERS WITH EXPERIENCED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEM CONSULTANTS
Our consultants have retailer and OEM experience in all main stream DMS solutions and cover all key operational business areas including Lead Management, Sales, CRM, Service, Parts, Accounts, and IT administration. We are also able to provide advice and support regarding data management, data back-up and storage, business continuity planning and disaster recovery.
Our aim in every case is to help you achieve ‘operational excellence in automotive retailing.’
Specific areas of competence include
- Comprehensive system process reviews
- Comprehensive or targeted solution health checks and system audits
- DMS system optimisation and best practice implementation
- Third-party solution identification for your business
- Solution harmonisation, alignment and integration
- System centralisation and standardisation
- User training and go-live handholding
- Database cleansing
Where required, KCS focus on the harmonisation of business processes and IT systems and enable our clients’ to reduce costs, standardise processes, enhance productivity, improve workflow and service levels and gain competitive advantage.
KCS Business Attributes
- Knowledge Base – OEM, dealer group and independent retailer experience
- Resource Pool – all consultants have direct automotive system knowledge and experience
- Flexible Resources – consultants allocated to complement OEM/Retailer/Vendor resources
- Consultants – specialist resources able to support all retailer functional business areas
- Training – training material produced and user training provided where required
- Charging models – flexible charging models to align with customer requirements
Whatever your automotive consultancy requirements, KCS can provide the appropriate resources to complement existing dealer group staff and vendor resources.